• age: 34
• volunteer in company sport: During my time at University I volunteered in companies for different sport science projects related to my studies
• my professional career in company sports grew especially big and known with underwater chess, when we first launched this ÖBSV event 2019 in Graz/Austria.
• sports background: I have always been fascinated by different sports, started judo and swimming at a young age already, later did my University degree in Sportsscience.
• intellectual background: Bachelors degree in Philosophy, Masters degree in Sportsscience.
• favourite sport: judo, swimming and chess
• in company sport since 2017, when I started to work for the ÖBSV, which is the Austrian Company Sports Association.
• first contact with company sport in 1972 during my Sportsscience studies at the University.
• hobbies: To make the benefits of sports and movement visible, especially in a corporate environment
2. Any specific realizations / achievements: Publishing the first ÖBSV reference textbooks in 2019 and 2020, with inputs from our new created specialist talk series. https://firmensport.at/wp-content/uploads/OBSV_Buch-2020_WEB.pdf
3. What do you expect from your engagement in the EFCS committee? More international inputs and networking, collaborations and instructions on that, committee work, services from EFCS for associations.
4. What do you want to achieve in EFCS? To modernize and remodel the company sports topic for new social environments and settings nowadays, as well as to make it attractive to all target groups.
5. Are there specific aspects in EFCS you are interested in and that you want to see being developed? An inclusive approach and reaching a mixed audience on all levels.
6. Have you specific thoughts/suggestions/Ideas about company sport? We offer our self developed ÖBSV nudging tools for companies, to connect movement with a positive and playful approach and make it easy accessible to everyone. (Link: https://firmensport.at/services/ & Blogpost: https://firmensport.at/2020/04/nudging-tool-bewegung-und-sport/ )
7. Is there something else you want to tell about yourself we absolutely ought to know? No