• Age: 58
• Volunteer in company sport: since 1987
• Professional in company sport: no
• Sports background: handball, badminton
• Intellectual background: business college
• Favourite sport: handball, badminton and padel
• In company sport: since 1983
• First contact with company sport: A colleague introduced me to company sports. My company competed with four teams in badminton and one in football. My colleague was also chairman of the local corporate sports association and asked me if I did not want to be part of the association. And I have since been a part of the association in my hometown.
• Hobbies: Corporate sports locally and nationally. My house and garden where I can relax. Explore other places and countries. And then I have a great passion for Walt Disney, what is called « Donald dist”.
2. Any specific realizations / achievements: I have been a board member of Anti Doping Denmark from 2008 to 2014. I have organized major sporting events, both locally and nationally.
3. At the beginning, what did you expect from your engagement in the EFCS committee? I expected a greater insight into what the different countries had of corporate sports. How they organized and held events.
4. What do you want to achieve in EFCS in the future? I would like to help make EFCS more widespread in our member states and that there is more EFCS visibility. To make our ECSG even bigger. To ensure that new sports are included in the program in the future. To ensure that current sports always live up to international requirements. To ensure an understanding across our member states when we talk about sports.
5. Are there specific aspects in EFCS you are interested in and that you want to see being developed? Sports as a whole.
6. Have you specific thoughts/suggestions/ideas about company sport? From the Danish side, there must be a link between the companies and the local company sports association. This varies from country to country, but there can and must be some common ways to do it. Doing so also gives EFCS a greater opportunity to gather people for our events.
7. Is there something else you want to tell about yourself we absolutely ought to know? Nothing specific. I am always an open and curious person who has a great passion for sports.