1. ID Uwe Tronnier
· first contact with company sport:
· volunteer or professional in company sport: volunteer
· sports background: active bowling player (national standard)
· intellectual background: university (financial)
· favorite sport: bowling, football
· hobbies: collecting ducks, reading, sports in all versions
2. Specific realizations / achievements throughout your professional and company sports career?
President of the Berlin Company Bowling Federation (FVB) for more than 40 years and since 1995, also German board member (1995 – 2004 General Secretary, since 2004 President).
3. What was your ambition when you applied to become EXCO member?
Representing Germany as one of the biggest federations in Europe to help spreading the company sport idea in Europe.
4. What do you want to achieve in EFCS in the coming years?
To continue to help developing company sport in Europe.
5. Have you specific thoughts/suggestions/ideas about company sport in general?
Further developing company sport in Europe will be not easy. To succeed we must try to work together more closely with the different countries taking into account their special requests and wishes.
6. Are there specific aspects in EFCS you are interested in and that you want to see being developed?
I think that the actual strategy of the EXCO is the right way. It is important that sport and friendship in Europe will be the most essential task for EFCS in the future.
7. Is there something else you want to tell about yourself we absolutely ought to know?