• age: 47
• volunteer in company sport
• professionnal in company sport as president of the Association Sport for all Serbia / umbrella sports organization in Serbia for sport for all and company sports
• intellectual background: Faculty of Sports and Physical Education in Novi Sad 1994-1999 (Professor of Physical Culture and graduated volleyball coach). Specialist studies for regional European integration at the Faculty of Political Sciences in Belgrade (2007-2008). Student of the third year of doctoral studies at the Faculty of Sports and Tourism in Novi Sad (2017 -)
• favourite sport: volleyball
• in company sport since 2005 as participant-competitor
• first contact with company sport as a member of the team of the Government of the Autonomous Province of Vojvodina at the workers' sports games
• hobbies: history of the Balkans, recreational tennis
2. Any specific realizations / achievements: Co-author of the manual (Đurđević, Mitić, Atanasov, Vujović) "Sport in local self-government units - financing of programs and development of sports" (Standing Conference of Towns and Municipalities - Association of Towns and Municipalities of Serbia, 2014).
3. What do you expect from your engagement in the EFCS committee? Improving knowledge and experiences as well as quality improvement and better positioning of Serbian company sports at the international level.
4. What do you want to achieve in EFCS? It would be great to have more active participation of sports teams from Serbia in competitions and company sport events.
5. Are there specific aspects in EFCS you are interested in and that you want to see being developed? I would like to see improvement of communication, normative regulation, better evolution - adapting the system to new circumstances and the times in which we live.
6. Have you specific thoughts/suggestions/Ideas about company sport? Creating better conditions for "small" countries, adapting the system so that it is more accessible to everyone
7. Is there something else you want to tell about yourself we absolutely ought to know? I always follow the vision and look ahead. The crucial things for achieving are trust, legitimacy and legality, commitment to work, support and faith in associates and partners, constant learning and changing in accordance with time and new circumstances.