What Makes Us Different
HEALTH FOR ALL
Company sport groups all sport activities that are organized by and within the company (= corporation). A company is an organization made up of people who work together for purposes of business or trade or services.
Yes, full member and associated member.
Anim pariatur cliche reprehenderit, enim eiusmod high life accusamus terry richardson ad squid. 3 wolf moon officia aute, non cupidatat skateboard dolor brunch.
The full member has voting right.
The associated member has no voting right.
1. Send a letter of intent to the EFCS president and the EFCS secretary-general + in attachment detailed information concerning your federation. This information concerns the:
structure of your federation;
number of members affiliated;
number of companies affiliated;
sport activities organized;
specific programs organized;
coordinates (address, tel. and fax number, website, etc.).
2. The EFCS Executive Committee (Exco) examines your application. If your application is accepted, it will be presented to the General Assembly who will decide upon acceptance or not.
In case of non acceptance, your application will be subject of further examination.
3. Pay the membership fee on reception of the invoice send by the EFCS treasurer.
870 EUR per year, liable to changes.
· To provide information required by the Executive committee;
· to pay the membership fee within the deadline;
· to participate as much as possible in the EFCS activities (events, games, congress, GA).