· Age: 47
· volunteer in company sport: Yes, founding member of the Hellenic Organization for Company Sports & Health
· sports background: basketball athlete until 2004, professional basketball coach until 2002
· intellectual background: M.Ed. – Sport Administration | University of Louisville, Bachelor of Physical Education | University of Athens
· your favourite sport: basketball
· in company sport since 2010
· how and when did you come into contact with company sport for the first time? Back in 2009, I participated in a local basketball tournament for companies. From that moment sport & recreational activities within the company environment turned out to be a very important part of my everyday life
· Hobbies: swimming, cycling, basketball
2. Any specific realizations / achievements: I am a specialized sports management professional with skills and vast experience in the sport industry for the last two decades and more specifically in managing sport events, sport centers and organizing and operating sport tours. My academic and extensive professional skills along with my management abilities have allowed me to successfully plan, organize and run events and projects in various sports throughout my career. Currently, I am responsible for the administration of SPORTCAMP sa, the leading sport company in Greece
3. What do you expect from your engagement in the EFCS committee? I hope that we will able to work as a team and finally realize our goals.
4. What do you want to achieve in EFCS? Through constructive cooperation and systematic work I expect EFCS to develop into the leading organization for company sports
5. Are there specific aspects in EFCS you are interested in and that you want to see being developed? I am highly interested in developing new company sport events as well as increasing participation in EFCS’s events.
6. Have you specific thoughts/suggestions/Ideas about company sport? It would be nice to see new events and activities in EFCS’s sport calendar. Team sports’ tournaments, local or international running events could be included in the EFCS’s calendar.