• age: 35 (06/08/1985)
• volunteer in company sport in EFCS
• national technical adviser at the Fédération Française du Sport d’Entreprise (FFSE – French federation for company sport)
• sports background: No particular background. I have difficulties to put into practice what I advise to others. I practice twice a week to keep fit
• intellectual background: Master degree specialized in sport management
• favourite sport: football
• in company sport since 2009
• first contact with company sport in 2009 during my internship at the Association Sportive de la Banque de France under the responsibility of a certain … Didier BESSEYRE
• hobbies: travelling and cocooning with my wife and the 2 kids.
2. Any specific realizations / achievements?
Organization of various company sport events for FFSE both nationally and internationally (world company sport games in La Baule)
3. What do you expect from your engagement in the EFCS committee?
I learn a lot from the other members and leaders, personally and professionally. I find it extremely rewarding to understand how the members work, given their very varied cultures and characteristics, to develop company sport in their countries. Moreover, I enjoy spending quality time with my colleagues from all over Europe when we have the chance to meet.
4. What do you want to achieve in EFCS?
First of all, I want to organize excellent European Company Sport Games in Bordeaux in 2023. Secondly, I would like to continue my work in Sport Management in view of helping future organisers to further develop the games.
5. Are there specific aspects in EFCS you are interested in and that you want to see being developed?
I would like to obtain more information about the various events set up by the EFCS members. I am convinced that numerous good practices are useful and can be reused in France and in all the other member countries. I would like to see a dedicated mobile application for the European games that is reused each year by the organisers. With this in mind, I look forward to work on that app for the ECSG 2023
6. Have you specific thoughts/suggestions/Ideas about company sport?
7. Is there something else you want to tell about yourself we absolutely ought to know?
There are things you better do not know about me