WHAT IS ERASMUS+?
Erasmus+ is the EU’s programme to support education, training, youth and sport in Europe. Its budget of €14.7 billion offers opportunities for over 4 million Europeans to study, train, and gain experience abroad.
The aim of Erasmus+ is to contribute to the Europe 2020 strategy for growth, jobs, social equity and inclusion, as well as the aims of ET2020, the EU’s strategic framework for education and training.
- Reducing unemployment, especially among young people
- Promoting adult learning, especially for new skills and skills required by the labour market.
- Encouraging young people to take part in European democracy
- Supporting innovation, cooperation and reform
- Reducing early school leaving
- Promoting cooperation and mobility with EU partner countries
OUR PROJECTS & VISIONS
EMoCS aims at promoting voluntary activities in sport to tackle today’s diagnosis of an “unacceptably high” level of inactivity among European citizens.
SWinG’s ambition is to facilitate and support aspiring women sport leaders in attaining a change-making position in sport governing bodies.
The HEMA project intends to raise awareness on the importance of health-enhancing exercise through increased participation in- and equal access to- physical activity and active mobility for all, especially in the workplace.
Funded by the European Union and led by Sport and Citizenship Think tank, PACTE+ project (Promoting Active Cities Throughout Europe) strives to transform cities into Active Cities.